New McKendree is a designated, regional depot for Flood Buckets by the Missouri United Methodist Office of Mission, Service and Justice; as well as, UMCOR.
Within the last year, over 1,500 buckets have been distributed through our depot, which means our supplies are low.
Starting in January 2017, we will be working on replenishing buckets so that we can continue to supply work teams and individual home owners with the things they need.
There are 2 ways that you can help!
1) Make the Buckets yourself
- Purchase a new bucket
- Use the supply list (see resources) provided. The supplies should cost around $60 on average
- Watch the helpful video (see resources) on how to pack all the supplies into one bucket.
- Once you've packed your bucket(s), you will need to make arrangments to drop your bucket(s) off at New McKendree during our normal office hours (see hours on sidebar under "contact us") or another pre-arranged time.
2) Make a contribution to New McKendree and we will pack the buckets for you (we have been able to purchase supplies in bulk, saving anywhere between $5 and $10 per bucket).